Chiropractic care is patient-centred, non-invasive, hands-on regulated health care profession that focuses on your spine, muscles, joints and nervous system.
Chiropractors use the best available evidence and clinical expertise to diagnose issues that affect your body’s movement. Using primarily their hands, they treat these issues without medication or surgery and prevent them from returning. Chiropractic care can also promote health and improve your quality of life, as well as alleviate pain.
Benefits of chiropractic care include:
- Improving movement and function in your spine and extremities
- Improving your posture
- Alleviating your pain
- Helping prevent muscle and joint injuries
- Improving your flexibility and range of motion
Conditions chiropractors treat include:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Sprains and Strains
- Pain associated with Arthritis
- Pre-Natal and Post-Natal Pain
- Work and Sports Injuries
To learn more about chirorpactic care Dr. Brynne Billlings offers complimentary 15 minute phone consults!
Book your phone consult today!